Stop more phishing, ransomware, and fraud attacks by using a cross-generational blend of threat techniques
Email is mission-critical, but email-based threats, including ransomware and business email compromise (BEC), are growing exponentially and it’s difficult to keep up. Even your savviest employees can mistakenly click on a malicious link and expose your enterprise to cybercrime.
Our Email Security stops more phishing, ransomware, and BEC (business e-mail compromise) attacks. Our security uses an optimum blend of cross-generational threat techniques, like machine learning, sandbox analysis, data loss prevention (DLP), and other methods to stop all types of email threats. This solution minimizes management overhead and connects with other of our security layers to share threat intelligence and provide central visibility of threats across your organization. Our Email Security protects Microsoft® Exchange™, Microsoft® Office 365®, Gmail™, and other hosted and on-premises email solutions.
What can our email security do for you?
Stops phishing and spam
- • Examines the authenticity and reputation of the email sender to screen out malicious senders
- • Analyzes email content using a variety of techniques to filter out spam and phishing
- • Protects against malicious URLs at delivery and at time-of-click (rewrites and analyzes URLs at the time of click and blocks them if malicious)
Detects and blocks advanced threats
- • Detects and blocks ransomware and other types of zero-day malware using pre-execution machine learning, macro analysis, exploit detection, and dynamic sandbox analysis for files and URLs
- • Pre-execution machine learning filters unknown malware before sandbox analysis, enhancing efficiency and efficacy of advanced threat protection
- • Shares threat information with other security layers to guard against persistent and targeted attacks
Protects against BEC
- • Examines email behavior (an unsecure email provider, forged domain, or a reply to a free email service), intention (financial implication, urgency, or a call to action), and authorship (writing style)
- • Allows you to have the flexibility to define your organization’s high-profile users list for BEC protection
Gives you peace of mind
- • Includes 24/7 technical support
- • All emails from customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) are routed to data centers in Western Europe. Emails from Australia and New Zealand are routed to data centers in Australia. Emails from the rest of the world are routed to data centers in the United States
- • The main service is hosted on AWS and the cloud sandbox is hosted on the data centers certified by ISO 27001. Data centers in different regions operate independently and are not interconnected due to data privacy and sovereign considerations
- • Layered protection: Provides comprehensive protection for phishing, spam, and graymail; with multiple techniques, including sender, content and image analysis, machine learning, and more.
- • Email fraud protection: Protects against BEC with enhanced machine learning and expert rules to analyze both the header and content of the email. Includes Writing Style DNA as an additional layer to conduct authorship analysis for BEC protection (additional licensing is required for Writing Style DNA).
- • Document exploit protection: Detects advanced malware and exploits in PDF, Microsoft® Office, and other documents using static and heuristic logic to detect and examine abnormalities.
- • Advanced threat protection: Discovers unknown malware using multiple patternless techniques, including pre-execution machine learning and sandbox analysis. Our top-rated deep discovery sandbox technology provides for dynamic analysis of potentially malicious attachments or embedded URLs in a secure virtual environment.
- • File-password extraction: Heuristically extracts or opens password-protected files by leveraging a combination of user-defined passwords and message content.
- • URL time-of-click: Blocks emails with malicious URLs before delivery and re-checks URL safety when a user clicks on it.
- • Source verification and authentication: Includes Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC).
- • Threat intelligence: we use one of the largest threat intelligence databases to correlate web, email, file, domain registries, and many other threat sources to identify attacker infrastructures before they are launched.
- • Email encryption: Policy-driven email encryption includes hosted key management service and enables recipients to read encrypted emails on any device using a web browser.
- • DLP: Includes DLP templates to make it easier to track, document, and safeguard confidential and sensitive information.
- • Email continuity: Provides a standby email system that gives uninterrupted use of email in the event of a mail server outage.
- • Flexible reporting: Generates reports based on scheduled and customizable content.
- • Connected Threat Defense: implements a file and URL suspicious objects list.