IT services for dental offices
Budgeted technology care that fits your practice
Whether you operate as a solo practice or a group of dental offices spread across the region, you require IT support tailored to your needs.
That’s what our team provides—holistic IT support for dental practices of all shapes and sizes.
Our experienced IT services team works with practices like yours every day to help ensure the stability, security, and function of the technology you rely upon for patient care.
Tech support on-call
Our IT professionals are here to serve you. Call or email us with everything from simple questions about your computers and software to urgent troubleshooting requests. Our objective is to provide you with a level of service that allows you to operate without IT distractions.
Saving you time and energy
You’ve hired your employees because they have a specific skill set, so why waste their time trying to fix and maintain computers? Our IT professionals work behind the scenes to free your staff from downtime due to IT speedbumps and roadblocks. We work on tech, so you can have more time to work with your patients.
Protecting your practice
Your records hold the financial, healthcare, and insurance information for your patients. That’s why your dental office is a likely target of cybercriminals. We undertake a layered approach to your IT security, providing you with solutions such as email protection, network security, and protocols against ransomware.
Providing cost savings and predictable IT support expense
Unexpected, expensive IT repair bills always seem to come at the wrong time.
We have the solution.
Our team gives you the predictability of having a set monthly payment for all your IT support needs. This subscription IT care model gives you the confidence of a team of professionals behind you, and saves you money in the long run.
Integrating your IT assets for greater efficiency
Your practice management software undoubtedly has many features. Still, there are aspects of your office technology that need to be dovetailed with it. We help you minimize repetitive work by integrating tools like imaging and communications software to optimize your workflow.
Enabling you to meet and maintain adherence to legislative compliance
The privacy of patient data has become an important factor in the management of your IT. A breach could result in expensive fines due to non-compliance and injury to the reputation of your practice. Dental offices across the region rely on our IT consultants to deliver IT compliance protocol planning, management, and employee training.
Helping you achieve your best work/life balance
You don’t want to spend time after hours making sure your computers are maintained, your security protocols are current, and your data is protected. You don’t want to be called while on vacation because of some IT problem at the office.
That’s what our team is here to do. We take care of the IT side of your practice, so you and your staff can care for patients and get the time for yourself that you deserve.
Is this you?
- Trouble choosing—and implementing—new technology
- Trouble with putting legislative compliance protocols in place and maintaining compliance
- Concerns over IT security—especially ransomware
- Desire to implement communications streamlined with practice management software, utilizing more than just a telephone for patient communications
- Needs surrounding integration of practice management systems with third-party applications in use
- Requiring on-call IT support at a price point tailored to the needs of their practice
What we do:
- We provide the IT security, management, maintenance, and support you need to run your dental practice without worrying about the back end of your technology.
Why we do it:
- We want local dentist practices to be able to treat patients in our community without the distraction of IT roadblocks and speed bumps.
How we do it:
- We use enterprise-level IT maintenance and security tools to remotely care for your security, network, computers, and mobile devices. When necessary, we make on-site visits to set up new hardware, integrate systems, or troubleshoot issues that need on-site attention.